Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cyber safety!!!!


Me as a teacher has to teach my students and informed them about their safety while using the NET. Most of the teachers now a day asked their students to search and browsing the NET to discover and explore information but they have not advice them to be careful while connect to the internet or give  them advices in how to be safe in the Net. I am always advising my students to be careful while they connected to the NET; first, they have to be sure that their anti viruses updated and on, second they have to discard  any an wanted information and collect only the useful one, be sure that the source of info is legal, don’t trust any stranger and be away from the plagiarism. By these advices I can sure that my students will be in the safe side online.

No comments:

Post a Comment