Monday, October 11, 2010

About me...!!!


My name is Amani, am 26 years old, graduated from University Of Bahrain in 2008 with a degree in Computer Engineering. My experiences were as follow:
  •  Worked in Capital Institute as ( Assistant of Computer Department ) _ 9 months
  •   Worked in SNC Lavalin Engineering Company as a Reception_9 months
  •   Worked in National Concrete Company as a Secretary in the Account Department_ 2 months.
  •   Working in Ministry of Education as a Computer Teacher in Arad primary Boys School _3 years 
  I have many hopes, I like reading classic stories, browsing the NET, swimming and the most one is cooking. I love cooking; I am always cooking for my family. I have cooked different mani courses from different international kitchens like, Arabian Gulf kitchen, Egyptian, Chainless and Italian kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment